HOW TO GET RID OF FIBROID WITHOUT SURGERY
Fibroid is one of the greatest problems that affect women. It affects over 70% women and it is one of the causes of female infertility. Uterine fibroid is benign tumour: which grows from muscle layers of the womb. They cause symptoms in 50% of black women and 25% of white women.
WHAT ARE UTERINE FIBROIDS?
Uterine fibroid are growths in or around the uterus. They are completely benign and while they can have some unpleasant side effects, they are not cancerous.
TYPES OF UTERINE FIBROIDS
- Intramural fibroid – which grows on or inside the wall of the uterus.
- Subserosal fibroid – which grows outside of the uterine wall
- Submucosal fibroid – which grows inside the uterus or womb.
- Pedunculated fibroid – which grows on stalks.
Fibroids can be small and inconspicuous, about the size of a walnut or they can be large up to the size of a grape fruit or a melon. Alternatively, women can have multiple fibroids of varying sizes and densities. Usually, when there is one fibroid present, there are more fibroids. Fibroids start as small seedlings so tiny you’d need the aid of a microscope to see them. They can then spread throughout the uterus’ muscular wall structure.
IMPORTANT FIBROID SYMPTOMS
The symptoms depend on the size, number, location and pathological findings. Important symptoms are…
- Abnormal bleedingAnd Abdominal Discomfort
- Heavy or painful periods
- Excessive length of menstruation
- Lower back pain
- A sensation of fullness or pressure in the abdominal area
- Interference with other organs and nerves due to their large sizes pressing on them
- Urinary frequency or retention, back ache, and in some cases infertility
EFFECTS OF FIBROIDS
Pain may be experienced during sexual intercourse depending on the location of the fibroids. Fibroids may also be the cause of the following during pregnancy –
- Painful intercourse
- premature labour
- interference with position of fetus
Furthermore, it causes broken marriage, loss of job, tiredness, leanness due to shortage of blood and sadness.
CAUSES OF FIBROIDS
If you have uterine fibroids or suspect you might have fibroids, one of the things you will be wondering is ‘’why me?” This is a very important question, and one that plagues many women who suffer from fibroids. The simple answer to why women get fibroid is that there is no absolute cause or none that can be directly pinpointed. What medical researchers and physicians do know is that fibroids are greatly affected by changing estrogen (hormone) levels, which play a part in the fibroid tumour development and growth. The causes of fibroids can be genetic, hormonal, environmental or some combination of all of these. In fact, Doctors are sure that these risk factors, and potentially causal agents, all interact with each other to increase the likelihood of fibroid development.
Factors that May Increase Fibroid Development
- Increased lifetime exposure to estrogen. This is due to early menarche, fewer pregnancies, increased follicular phase and/or obesity. Body fat produces and stores estrogen.
- Exposure to xenoe strogens such as plastics, pesticides, herbicides, synthetic hormones in both meat and dairy products, or hormone replacement therapy.
- Poor estrogen metabolism. Some women’s bodies have a harder time removing and metabolizing excess estrogen.
- Infection complications from IUD use
- Perineal talc use
- Anovulatory cycles
- Endometrial hyperplasia (common in women with PCOS)
EFFECTS OF ESTROGEN ON FIBROIDS
When a woman’s estrogen level increases, for example during pregnancy, fibroid tends to grow at a more rapid pace. Taking contraceptive pills (birth control) also floods the body with estrogen. Women taking contraceptive pills, therefore, have higher levels of estrogen and are more likely to develop fibroids. When women are in menopause and level of estrogen naturally decreases, fibroids also decrease, shrink or disappear. Basically, it all ties into estrogen, which elevates a woman’s risk for developing fibroids.
Uterine Fibroids May Negatively Impact Conception and Pregnancy
Fibroids are thought to be the cause of infertility in 2%-10% of infertility cases. Reports have shown uterine fibroids may be responsible for the following fertility, conception and pregnancy problems:
- Interfere with implantation of the ovum
- May compress the fallopian tubes, preventing conception
- Cause anovulatory cycles
- Cause abnormal uterine blood flow, hindering movement of sperm to ova
- Cause miscarriage
- May cause intrauterine growth retardation (IUGR)
- May cause premature rupture of the membranes
- Contribute to retained placenta after birth
- Cause postpartum hemorrhage
- Cause abnormal labor
Not all women with uterine fibroids will experience these kinds of troubles and many go on to have healthy pregnancies even with uterine fibroids present. Because there are risks to your fertility and possibly pregnancy, it is best to work to reduce fibroid growth, prevent formation of new fibroids and to maintain healthy lifestyle choices to continue working to bring about the best possible uterine health.
Medical Treatment Options for Uterine Fibroids
In many cases, the effects of uterine fibroids are so minor that many woman use a general over-the-counter pain medicine to treat any cramping or pain associated with the fibroid tumors. Since the tumors can also cause excessive menstrual bleeding which can lead to anemia, an iron supplement is recommended if excessive bleeding is occurring.
In the medical world, the only successful treatment for fibroids is surgery. The two main types of surgery used for treating uterine fibroids are a myomectomy, which only removes the existing fibroids, and a hysterectomy, which removes the entire uterus.
A myomectomy can help to remove the existing tumors that you have, but it will not prevent the tumors from growing back (only lifestyle changes can help to balance the body and promote hormonal balance). However, this method of uterine fibroid removal is better of the two surgery choices for those women that are still wanting to conceive a child. You should also realize he dangers that are associated with surgery. A lot of complications can arise and several cases of unfortunate scenarios have been reported as a result of fibroid surgery.
This surgical procedure removes the uterus completely. With a hysterectomy, you can guarantee that the tumors will not grow back. Unfortunately, there are many other side effects that can occur from a hysterectomy including early menopause, an increased risk of osteoporosis and of course, the inability to become pregnant.
Uterine Fibroid Embolization
Another newer procedure that is being used for treating uterine fibroids is uterine fibroid embolization. This method of treatment has proven effective at shrinking fibroids or destroying them completely, however it is not without side effects. This treatment should not be used by those women that are wanting to become pregnant, since it is known to throw the body into early menopause and can even cause infertility.
NATURAL THERAPY PLAN FOR UTERINE FIBROIDS
The best way to begin any natural fibroid treatment plan would be to do a fertility cleansing as we offer in our Fibroid Remedy Package. A fertility cleanse encourages the liver to cleanse the body of toxins and excess hormones. It also supports the uterus to cleanse itself of old stagnant blood and increases circulation to the uterus while tonifying the uterine tissues.
Reduce Exposure to Xenohormones (Xenoestrogens)
Exposure to certain environmental toxins may contribute to the development of uterine fibroids. Xenoestrogens are a subclass of endocrine disruptors. Endocrine disruptors, also known as xenohormones, are human-made chemicals. These chemicals have the ability to interfere with the natural functions and development of our bodies. The main function of the endocrine system is to serve as our body’s message center. Hormones deliver messages, the endocrine system coordinates hormones.
Xenoestrogens have the ability to bind to the estrogen receptor sites. This is particularly concerning for women with uterine fibroids. This is because fibroid tissue is hypersensitive to estrogen, it contains a high amount of estrogen receptors, this is why they can grow to become quite large. Exposure to xenoestrogens can fuel uterine fibroid growth.
Ways to Avoid Xenohormones:
- Eat organic foods
- Avoid exposure to pesticides, herbicides and synthetic fertilizers
- Use natural feminine care products
- Use organic, natural body care products, including makeup
- Avoid food preservatives and dyes
- Use low VOC paints
- Use recycled unbleached paper products
- Use non-chlorinated oxygen based bleach in the laundry
- Avoid plastics
- avoid food items in heated nylon material
Known Xenoestrogens to Avoid:
- Atrazine (weed killer)
- Butylated hydroxyanisole known as BHA (food preservative)
- 4-Methylbenzylidene camphor known as 4-MBC (sunscreen lotions)
- Erythrosine, FD&C Red No. 3, (food dye)
- Bisphenol A (found in polycarbonate plastic and epoxy resin)
- Ethinylestradiol (combined oral contraceptive pill, this is released into the environment as a xenoestrogen through the urine and feces of women who use this contraception)
- Heptachlor and dieldrin, DDT (insecticides)
Diet Tips for Reducing Uterine Fibroids
Without eating a whole food diet, the body will not respond to herbs, supplements or natural therapies as well. We suggest eating a nutrient dense whole food fertility diet. This way of eating will create a foundation for a healthy, properly functioning body.
The Importance of Fiber
Your main focus and one of the first things you should do right now is eating more fiber. Fiber helps the body to get rid of excess estrogens.
Good sources of fiber:
- Dark leafy greens
- Swiss chard
- Chia seeds
- Ground flaxseed
Choose whole grains whenever possible, avoid white refined grains. Good choices of whole grains would be brown rice, millet, spelt, buckwheat, rye and oats.
Avoid saturated fats, sugar, caffeine, alcohol and junk foods, all of which may contribute to estrogen dominance. We consider these anti-nutrients, which impact fertility negatively.
Increase Circulation, Reduce Pain, Manage Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
Our fibroid remedy Package works by going to the source of the problem, helping to reduce excess estrogen that fuels abnormal fibroid growths, and stimulating liver activity for improved estrogen metabolism. The herbs in this Package work with your body’s natural detoxification processes to clear congested foreign tissues such as the fibroid tissues, while simultaneously helping to prevent new growths from forming. Our fibroid treatment is an excellent way to promote health and function of uterine tissues.
These and many more are the the natural composition of our Fibroid Remedy Package.
The Package will help you get rid of Fibroid and make your reproductive system come back to live in the following ways
- Detoxification– the first step in moving towards achieving good health generally is towards refreshing the body organs, especially organs like the liver which mainly carry out the detoxification process. When the liver overworks, it leaves some toxins in the body which could be harmful. Our detoxification products will help you get rid of all unwanted toxic waste lodging in your blood and body. Your reproductive organs will come back to live.
- Fibroid Elimination– With each dosage of the treatment you take, there will be reduction in Fibroid size till you achieve total elimination. It could be so physical to the extent that you will see it dropping out from your vaginal piece by piece. This is the best way to treat fibroid as this ensures that Fibroid never regrows again.
- Immune Boosting– Naturally, the body should be able to fight back on its own in case of infection or disease. When it’s not able to do so, it means it has been overworked or it’s lacking necessary ingredients it needs to carry out its function. Some of the products in our Package will help you reawaken your infection-fighting white blood cells that have the capacity to fight against all forms of infections and foreign bodies within your body system. This is why it will be difficult for fibroid to still remain in you.
- Anti-tumour, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal And Anti-Viral– Several kinds of tumour growths are now rampant and becoming more dangerous to health as well as infections. Our Fibroid Remedy Package contains products that will inhibit tumour growth in your system and help you get rid of all forms of bacterial, fungal or viral infections in your body.
- Hormone Balancing and Fertility Boosting– One of the main causes of Fibroid is hormone imbalance. Our holistic fibroid remedy will help you take care of the reproductive hormones to balance and regulate. This makes it natural for fibroid to give way and dissolve on its own. This is also the reason why it will be impossible for fibroid to grow again as the conditions will not be favourable for it to grow again. When your hormones balance, your fertility will also automatically improve and conception can take place. This is how we treat fibroid.
Remedy Package offers an holistic form of fibroid treatment and contains 100% natural health products which are guaranteed to help you get rid of fibroid, no matter the size or type of fibroid it is. What will only differ is the time it takes for the treatment due to deference in sizes and types of fibroid from one person to another. But one thing that is sure is that the fibroid will be gotten rid of.
Mr. Recs Olamide
Green World International,
Suite 215 B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse, Zone 1, Abuja.
08139156051 0R 08163748094
￼Green World Website for Products.